Let’s talk chocolate. All chocolate is good chocolate. Is white chocolate real chocolate? Who knows but that stuff is legit. This bark makes a great gift for the holiday season for friends or coworkers. It also looks beautiful on a dessert table at a party. This is very versatile too, swap out the white chocolate for caramel or the candy canes for pretzels, get weird with it.
Photography by Sophie Marie Creative
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes; crushed
- M&M’s; as many as your heart desires
- Chopstick or toothpick
- Melt the chocolate chips in two separate bowls (I do it in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted).
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide the dark chocolate between the two baking sheets and spread them thin with the back of a spoon.
- Drop the melted white chocolate on top of the dark chocolate in a random plops. With the chopstick, drag it through the chocolate to create a swirl pattern. Swirl as much or as little as you like. Repeat for both trays.
- Top one tray with the crushed candy canes and the other with the M&M’s. Refrigerate until hard then break apart.