Cheese. Oooey gooey beautiful cheese. Oh how I love you. This is dumb easy to make. If you can turn on the stove, you can make this. Use it for nachos, quesadillas, enchiladas, throw some on your Chipotle bowl because we all know their queso is trash, hey even dip a finger in there we don’t judge. This stores well so you could easily make it the day before a party, just reheat in the microwave or on the stove. Make dis. Make all of dis.
Photography by Sophie Marie Creative
- 1/2 pound white American cheese; sliced or shredded
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese; sliced or shredded
- 6 ounces pepper jack cheese; sliced or shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half; plus more depending on how thick you like it
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips; store bought or make your own
- In a sauce pot heat the cream cheese, half and half, and spices over medium heat. Stir until the cream cheese has melted in with the cream.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly add in the cheeses, mixing to combine and melt. If it is too thick, add more half and half or milk, if it is too thin, add more cheese.