This recipe makes 4 meal prep meals. It is easily stored in the refrigerator and reheats well. I get my containers on amazon, they are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
Photography by Sophie Marie Creative
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked rice
- 1 pound 96% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup general tso sauce (I used Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- Cooking spray
- Cook the rice according the package instructions then cool and portion into each container.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add in the beef and cook until browned then add in the sauce. Cool before adding to the container.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Add the broccoli to a sheet pan and spray with cooking spray then season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 10 minutes or until roasted and tender. Again, allow it to cool before adding it to the container.