- 4 blocks of softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 cinnamon graham crackers
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Tightly wrap a springform pan with tinfoil.
- Crush the graham crackers until very fine then mix with the butter and pack into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes then reduce the oven to 325 degrees.
- With a stand or hand mixer, cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Then add pumpkin, sour cream, and heavy whipping cream and mix until smooth. Finally, mix in one egg at a time along with the pumpkin pie spice until incorporated.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray then pour in the cheesecake mixture.
- Place the cheesecake into a larger pan and fill the larger pan with hot water until the water level comes halfway up the springform pan.
- Bake for about an hour and a half or until only the center part of the cheesecake jiggles when you move the pan. Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake cool in the oven.