- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 8 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Juice from half an orange
- 3 wings
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees.
- Pat wings completely dry then toss them in wing seasonings.
- Spray a wire rack with cooking spray then place the wings on them.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, add all of the sauce ingredients to a pot and heat until it boils.
- Once it boils, turn off heat and let it sit.
- When the 20 minutes are up, take the wings out and flip them over.
- Bake for another 20 minutes then check them. If they aren’t crispy yet, flip them again and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Take the wings out of the oven and bring the sauce up to a boil one more time.
- Transfer the wings to a bowl, pour the sauce over them and toss.
Approximately 600 calories for three wings