- 1 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 lb 94% lean ground turkey
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 11 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 grated onion
- 1 tablespoon butter (this is a great time to make use of leftover herb butter)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- Add butter and oil to a pan on medium heat.
- Then add the chopped garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach and cook until the spinach has completely wilted and the moisture has evaporated.
- Soak panko and milk together until softened.
- In a bowl, add ground turkey, feta, parsley, cumin, onion, panko, milk and garlic spinach mixture.
- Mix until completely combined careful to not over mix.
- Form patties then cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side.
Approximately 202 calories per turkey burger patty
**This is a great freezer meal! Just form the patties and put them in individual freezer safe bags! 🙂